Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Mission's Conference Review

The Lord was once again faithful–He brought us through this year's mission conference alive (and not just in the literal sense of the word). It was a weekend of crazy schedules, wonderful messages from John Barnett, and great music for the whole weekend. It was a lot of work and well worth it. But we came out alive, full of encouragement, renewed and refreshed from the Word of God!
I don't want to write too much but here are two songs that I had the privilege of sharing with the audience (two of my favorites right now). The first is "Called me Higher" by All Sons and Daughters. The second is "Oceans (Where feet may Fail)" by Hillsong (click on the links to see me perform them!).

And now here is the weekend in pictures:

Many, many guests attended the event

Myself singing "Oceans" by Hillsong during the Faith Promise meeting

John Barnett sharing to the big crowd on Sunday evening!

The two groups that we intend to support with prayerfully and financially throughout the next months. 






"You have called me higher, you have called me deeper..."

And now this week has held hours of English tutoring, a Sing Team ministry on Saturday, making students do their jobs, and so on. Another blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment