Wednesday, January 8, 2014

2014

Happy New Year! Boldog új évet!
          The year twenty thirteen was a great year from start to finish. I saw many time the Lord's hand in situations that I had no control over. I experienced so wonderfully the Lord's mercy in everyday circumstances. I started the year 2013 in Hungary and ended it here as well. In between were classes, a graduation, a great job in Pine Valley, and the start of an internship with Word of Life. It's a blessing to live this life for the Lord and I learned that more and more this past year.
          So what about this new year of 2014? As I saw the Lord in the past, so I know I will in the future. There is no doubt in my mind that God's hand will remain in my life. It's a for sure thing that He will continue in His everlasting faithfulness. Psalm 100:5 reads, "For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." What a wonderful promise that is to His people! Also as great and marvelous is that the Lord is ever loving. Lamentations 3:22-23, my verses for the year 2013, read, "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning.Great is thy faithfulness." 
          It's already the eighth of January and I don't have a verse for 2014. Shame, shame. Amongst other things, I need to really get on that. Now I'm preparing all the music for the mission's conference that is coming up. I have already put the newest students here at WOL Hungary into their new work assignments. And I just got the privilege of heading up the Sing Team musically (as opposed to meeting with Hungarian pastors and such). I'm battling a cold, too. But I know that the Lord is faithful and will pull me through this busy time! Thank you all for your prayers and encouraging words.

Most of our staff is back from the holiday!

Christmas at the Weaver's home!

No comments:

Post a Comment