Friday, October 14, 2011

Delight yourself in the Lord, 
and He will give you 
the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

When asked during devotionals last night what this meant to me, my first thought was just obedience. I thought, "Bam! Done! Bingo! I got it." As we went through the rest of devotionals, everyone had something a little different to say. I was brought to a lovely conclusion. As we delight ourselves in the Lord, our desires become conformed to His desires. When time is spent with God-whether in prayer or worship or just in awe of how amazing, wonderful, and gracious He is-our desires change. We begin to desire what our Lord and Savior desires for us. After all, His way is always the best way. Our desires conform to His desires and being us to the best possible place in life. This place is full of joy and happiness in knowing that God is with us. This is my latest discovery and I'm living it out(:

doing nails with Jess(:

And I'm learning a lot of Hungarian songs for Sing Team! So cool.

Here's two of them:



Have a blessed weekend, all my California Loves(:

No comments:

Post a Comment