Saturday, October 29, 2011

mal

Lies. I didn't get the chance to go to Prague for this five day weekend. There are three more days left for this break but I literally have nothing to do. I've studied my brains out, played football with nine guys, and sat in my room for more hours than I would ever like to do again. I Skyped with my mother on Thursday like three times for 6 minutes each. And then on Friday morning I Skyped with her again because she was up at 1:30 her time or something crazy like that. So when she got tired she gave the computer to my sister so we Skyped til her time 3:30 in the morning!! Crazy Irene(:
The good thing about this weekend is that I am going to Budapest Sunday to go to Danube International Church in the morning and then shopping with a group of people after!!! Sight seeing is in order as well, I'm sure. 
Really, I'm just bored this weekend and writing to fill in time. Cause the only set things I have to do is breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mal. And I learned some more Portuguese this week! I learned how to say "I'm pretty" in kind of a sneaky way. José, Felipe and I were hanging out Monday night after we took our exams and they kept telling me to say "Eu sou bonitinha." They didn't tell me what I was saying so apparently I've been walking around saying "I'm pretty!!"
Also, I say "mal" too much. In Portuguese you say it "mau." It's a fun word to use for anything! haha
I also have learned how to say something to the effect of "I'm a kitty." Você é gatinho. But apparently its more like "I'm cute like a little kitty." Kevin taught me that one.
beautiful Hungarian weather we are having
As I wrote previously, we went through the book of 1 John this past week in our studies. It's all about fellowship and being bonded with the brethren. Also, it talks a lot about being in the light and the fact that God's love is perfected through us. We have to learn five memory verses for our exam on Wednesday so I should get on that. But now that I think about it, I probably know more than I think I know. It's a really encouraging book to study and I'm so ready for the exam(:
And I really want a Teddy Bear to sleep with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment